OCE use reliability models to improve the efficiency and performance of assets, which also increase the Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
Our strategies and solutions are project specific and we are able to apply our expertise to a wide range of industries. The result for our clients is an increased return on investments, improved efficiencies and improvement of bottom line.
Reliability Improvement: OCE uses this technique to identify asset failures and the root cause, then precisely carry out the corrective action to increase reliability and availability.
Reliability Improvement have direct effects on the following:
- Spare parts
- Reduces unplanned maintenance
- Increases or optimize the failure-free duration of an asset
- Increases equipment availability
- Reduces maintenance manpower hours
- Increases savings in spare parts and labour
- Reduces demands on spare parts
- The overall substantial financial savings and notable improvement on assets justify the investment in the reliability improvement
Why Choose OCE?
- Qualified, experienced & hands-on engineers
- We enjoy fast pace, dynamic and team-oriented work environment
- We use our experience and equipment to analyse, optimise and recommend workable strategies that improve assets.
- We provide a comprehensive and easy to understand report.
- Our reports are sent out one week after a site visit
- We are safety conscious: observe safety regulations, provide Job Safety Analysis document, sign in, sign out and inform site contact person before leaving site.
- We are based in Adelaide and respond to emergency situations very swiftly
- Professional in machine diagnosis, vibration data analysis & improvement
If you are interested to know more or want us to provide you more information please contact our office via email or telephone.
238 St. Vincent Street,
Tel: 1800 595 457
OCE also provide services in the following areas:
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM)
- Life Data Analysis – Weibull Analysis
- Reliability Improvement/optimisation
- Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD) – Series & Parallel
- Fault Trees Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Modes & effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a continuous improvement of an Asset. Symptoms of an asset problem might be coming from a secondary damage, instead of using a short time solution to deal with the failure, OCE will use RCA structured approach to determine the root cause of the failure and then provide a permanent solution.
Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM): OCE use this tool to ensure a better performance of an asset and the results will ensure:
- Corrective action carried out on time
- Asset optimum reliability and availability
- The required operational safety
- Process control
- Manage system life cycle
Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD): OCE use this tool to model a complex system. The blocks are the configurations of the physical components in a system, which can be configured either in parallel or series. The configurations allow the failure rates, MTBF, reliability and availability of the asset or system to be calculated.
Fault Trees Analysis (FTA): OCE use this tool to investigate potential failures by determining their modes and causes and finally quantify their contribution to system unreliability.
Failure Modes & effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA): OCE use this tool to estimate the risk associated with causes of failures in an asset, evaluate the plan to prevent the failures from occurring and prioritize the corrective actions to improve the situations.
Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): OCE use this reliability metrics to manage assets and measure the performance. It helps to identify the assets or processes that are causing lost revenue and other cost related issues. OCE will develop a maintenance strategy that will increase the MTBF of your assets where required to increase reliability and availability.